July 1, 2009

Last one I promise...

Okay...so being truthful...this is the LAST post about the birds...I just forgot about this picture of Madison...last week she wanted to take a picture of the birds too...so she ran to grab her "princess" camera to get some pictures too...how cute...

And this was her view...just kidding...hers is fake, but this is what she saw...

Now this picture is from YESTERDAY! Can you believe how quickly they grow...it was trying to fly out of the hanging plant yesterday. Since Bobby is in town this week...I even have him watching it...well...it is convenient...right outside our kitchen window...just don't tell him I told you:)...I don't think he reads the blog anyway:)

Farewell to our friend...I don't even know if he she did it...but it flew out and walked to our sidewalk...now 3 more to go:) I promise no more postings about the birds...but I had to complete the story you know.
Blessings from all of us!

No comments: