July 16, 2009

A wonderful place to go...

A shorter post to do...but I entered a drawing in a blog I just adore and love...if you read my blog and I haven't seen your posts lately...I will get to them...it has just been a busy week...tonight I have a date with my blogs when I get back from a little work trip in Illinois...but I wanted to tell you about hers....Lola's. Oh what do I love about Kacey's blog...actually my main reason for sharing...because it is so honest and real...yet she talks about losing some follows about her honesty...but I think it is great...her creations she blogs about are beautiful too...she is great at what she does and has a true passion...she recently made a butterfly craft I just LOVE...so if you can't sleep sometimes like me...you should check out her blog...you could always enter her drawing today too:)

Blessings from me!

No comments: