July 17, 2009

A few cute moments...

Oh just a few cute moments...I wanted to share....
The world from upside down - I love when Hayley does this...she just laughs and says "Hi"
Madison looking at her mini cookbook...I just love this picture...it makes me smile.
This picture was taken to substitute in a frame for another because I didn't want a picture with the date on it inside the frame...and to get the girls looking at the same time was Sooooo much fun...but I love this picture...especially Madison's face and Hayley being so serious...
Now this next picture...I saw a toad taking Cadence out...to me it looked almost a white-brown...not the normal ones I see...maybe I was taking Cadence out too late but I thought it looked like the "granddaddy" of toads outside...kind of cute:) A different post adding this toad but I just thought it was neat!

Blessings from us!

No comments: