July 10, 2009

Laughing...

I don't have any pictures today (but I did take the girls to the pool yesterday by myself which it went pretty well considering the girls are in the stage where one wants one thing and the other another...but I took the plunge and did it myself!)...
but I had to share something that I am just dying laughing about. Yesterday I actually was able to watch a little bit of news in the morning...well I brought the girls their breakfast...and on the TV I saw them talking about (today show) a new commercial by Evian...
have you all seen it?...
I don't know how to upload video and have never been on youtube...
but they gave a 30-second segment to the commercial - it is 60 seconds on youtube...
I laughed so hard...and the girls just looked at me like I was crazy...
so I hit rewind just so I could tape it for Bobby in case he has never seen it...
I had to watch in again...and again...
the 2nd time Hayley started to dance a bit and loves the babies...
Madison started doing the little beat dance to the music...and this morning she asked "Mommy...I would like to see the babies again!"
So of course I had to watch it again...I may have Bobby help me with youtube this weekend to see it in its entirety! But if you haven't watched it yet...you should check it out...I just have never been on youtube so I will wait for Bobby because I know he will love it too if he hasn't seen it yet...but just wanted to share in case you haven't seen it...I am serious folks...it is worth it ,and it is that funny...I think I was almost rolling laughing!
Blessings from all of us!

No comments: