July 8, 2009

July 4th Happenings!

July 4th was spent at the Lake with Bobby's family...I just love this picture of Abigail and Madison...it is just so stinkin' sweet to me. All week both girls were talking about seeing each other...it was really cute!
Here is my sweet little niece Katelynn who I got to hold not too long after we got there. It is so neat that the girls are so close in age...it was a blast to see them together...although the rain did make for a tired weekend though. For the first time...Abigial didn't nap by me...I always would look forward to seeing Abby because she will typically find one time during the weekend and cuddle up with me for a rest and nap...but the girls are getting older and it just doesn't happen anymore as often...

When we were at the lake I didn't feel as though I got as many pictures as I usually take...4 kiddos together makes for a busy scene...but I really love the photos that we got of everyone even though it wasn't very many. I am still in love with the picnik editing tool...however, it becomes an addiction when uploading the pictures I must say:)

Abigail and Madison in the picture below...I wasn't able to get one of Hayley and Katelynn together...but they were sweet. Grandma was the only one who got a picture of everyone together at the very end...literally the last 10 minutes we were there...we were all not taking as many as usual...

I just love this picture of Madison...the original was actually a little dark, but I was able to lighten it up a bit and just love it...

Madison on Papa Clark's shoulders...she was so excited about it...
Now this next picture I just love! I was so excited to see the mini cooper...although I wouldn't want it in yellow...definitely white...cannot decide between a blue stripe or black...just something I dream about having as a fun car...don't get me wrong...I am not that much into cars...but I just love the mini's for some reason...maybe from a movie I can watch at any time...The Italian Job...love that movie...but I loved mini's even before then...
This may sound bad, but I cannot even remember which day...they wanted to take the kiddos to something Mikes...a play place at the Ozarks for games and such...here is Papa and Grandma with the girls...
Hayley definitely intrigued by the games and flashy buttons to push:) I love this picture from behind reaching up for that button...
Miss Madison driving Hayley in the car...Hayley's face cracks me up because she really enjoyed it but it just doesn't look like it:)
We actually rode all four of us in the Wagon Ferris Wheel...both girls loved it...Madison waved to everyone and held her hands up saying WOO HOO! Then Hayley did her hands in the air just like at dinner time...very fun to do it all together. Madison wanted to ride in it again...so I took her...Hayley cried as she watched us because she wanted to do it again...that made me feel bad!
I just had to take this picture of Madison...the ticket folder and the tickets had to go in Daddy's back pocket...I love her seriousness...
This picture makes me laugh at Monica...she tried holding the tickets away from her...but I said with that many tickets...you have to make the picture good...do you know how we got that many tickets?...

A very nice couple had kept winning them and decided to give them to some kids that day...and it was our group...it made all of us smile and be thankful of their generosity...
A sweet picture of Daddy and Hayley...
Hayley amazed at some more games...
Hayley rode on the rides with Madison and Abigail...I spent most of my time with Hayley so Madison could run around with Abby and her aunts, uncle, and grandparents...so not as many pictures of her...
A picture of Uncle Tyler, Abby, Daddy, Madison, and Hayley...the girls love their Uncle Tyler...and that is the last of the pictures...
This is the only pool picture I got! Although we were only able to go once because of the rain...but I love it of Melissa and Madison swimming towards one another...
Happy July 4th Everyone! Blessings from us!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Fun, fun, fun! Glad you had a good time, despite the rain. We have a similar picture of Aaron reaching up to touch a button on a game. Isn't that so precious?