May 17, 2009

Red, White, and Blue Day for Madison

Last week of Madison's school was Red, White, and Blue Day...I noted we got her an outfit - we went ahead and got her a red, white, and blue shirt with a Navy zip hoodie that was on sale! She looked super cute and was so excited about her new outfit so I thought I would share the pictures! ...And BIG NEWS...she picked a red shirt instead of pink - can you believe it?...we are moving into a whole new world! My mom and I were excited about that one.

She had a great day and this week is her last week of school - I know she will miss it but it is time for summer!

This makes me even more excited for the 4th of July to arrive! We usually go to the Lake with family but I just love the 4th of July! It is sooo fun as a summer holiday - makes me think of BBQ's, outdoors, games, fun, and appreciate all the wonderful things our men and women of our country do and have done! (Is this really the shortest post I have ever done?)

Enjoy your day everyone and Blessings to you, All of us

No comments: