February 1, 2011

the biggest evah

who knows where I was going with that title
{chuckle}

but since we woke up to ice and no school this morning
the girls were super excited

and asked for the "biggest pancakes evah!"
topped with nutella, blackberries, strawberries, and a little reddi wip from the spray can


their ears and faces perked up as soon as I sprayed that whip cream
on their pancakes and they came running in the kitchen just to see
{the sound of it spraying makes them giggle}

you should have seen their faces when I actually set their plate in front of them
{I had to put them on our dinner plates}

of course they won't eat it all
but it sure made them smile and giggle


hoping everyone stays safe and warm
xo


{that is my beloved crab apple tree I adore
since it keeps some color during winter}

6 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE the pictures! AND the idea of big pancakes! :) Hope you and the girls have a nice day inside. Tell me, Martha, did you go running this morning? :)

Tish said...

such gorgeous pictures!

now you KNOW i rad EVAH and perked up to click lol

Shannon said...

This just made me hungry! I think I know what I will be making for breakfast tomorrow morning :)

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

sounds good!! we will have to try nutella with our pancakes next time. Stay warm...the storm is coming!

Liz Bradley said...

My daughters love nutella! I will have to try it on pancakes.
Liz
http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

koralee said...

Your images are beautiful. I hope you had a great no school day...still waiting for one here but it is like Spring today. xoxoxo Hugs for February 1st my friend.