August 1, 2009

White Sandy Beaches...

I have an announcement to make...I have been out of the loop this month really...and my updates have not been frequent...but I will catch up perhaps this weekend or next week when Bobby travels...but back to my main reason for posting today...this is a really neat thing...

I am so excited to announce in October I have earned a trip for my family with my company at a beautiful all-inclusive resort...oh yes...and I mean everything while we are there is included...and yes...we are considering taking our girls...even though they are so young we have been wanting to take them to the beach for a family vacation ever since they were born...we'll remember their faces and expressions as they see the ocean for the first time even if they do not...we may be crazy and say "what have we done at times" but we will love sharing something that Bobby and I just love...the beach with them! I am just so excited and my few readers here are the first to know (besides both parents and my good friend from Texas I saw yesterday). I have yet to write my thank you letter to each and every client of mine to thank them for their help and support!

And maybe another reason we really are considering taking them is in February we will be going back to an all-inclusive resort (same place not same resort) where kiddos are not allowed this time for a trip my husband and his company earned too...so we still will get that husband/wife time too:) You know to be honest...it is really hard he travels so much because he is my best friend AND my husband...but he has worked hard too, and I am so thankful for a trip he did for us too...and believe me...this year has been hard at times but with so many rewards coming from that and you know those always turn out to be the good challenges...the ones that make you grow and learn...we still cannot believe we BOTH earned trips...we missed last one because I was pregnant...but as you all know we rather had our Hayley instead of a trip...well except...just kidding (honestly kidding...but if you fell asleep reading this perhaps that just woke you up!:))

Blessings from all of us to you...and to those who have kindly asked me to get caught up on my blog...I will get there...I swear I have like 5 posts I am really excited about...some different topics...Madison's soccer camp...our recent day at the botanical gardens with my friend from Texas...

Have a great day...in my household we will be dreaming of white sandy beaches...until October...so excuse my sporadic slips of white sandy beaches in future posts:)

As you may know...tangeants are something that come easy...we told Madison yesterday...as I was going to the airport to pick up my friend...Madison says, "Are we in Arizona?"....(Daddy is traveling to Arizona for this past year for his most recent project...so she is dying to go to Arizona)....I said..."No, honey...but how about Mexico?"..."No, Arizona Mommy?!" I said if we go to Mexico we get to ride on an airplane...she is all about Mexico now...this morning again..."Arizona mommy"...we look at her smiling..."How about Mexico with a pool and the beach!" "Okay" she said!

1 comment:

Amanda Bruss said...

Martha i am sooo excited for you. You all deserve it. I know that i have not known you for that long but you are a very deserving person and congrats!!!! I can't wait to read some more post. I am behind also but i'll catch up!! Talk to you soon.. :)