August 28, 2009

Fingerprint Friday by Martha


Fingerprint Friday....

I thought I would share a few recent pictures that are dear to me...and especially have been moments this week that have helped me get through a difficult time since last Friday (only explaining this again so you see why Fingerprint Friday below)...I said I would move on to the best of my ability...but it was hard this week to be honest especially when I saw them twice in which they were just down right I guess "cold" {is the best way to put it} to me {and my husband on one occasion too}...so I just tried to smile and moved about my way knowing I will continue to be me and do what I know is right...{and no it wasn't intentional to see them}

last week I said I would move on ~ but WOW is was difficult this week when they were unexpected moments
...So WONDERFUL moments like those above made me surely smile and forget those times...

On to more importantly Fingerprint Friday...

I saw God in my girls getting joy out of watching the hummingbirds outside...the wind blowing in their hair...nothing like fresh air...and nothing like wonderful hugs between your children...

I decided to take part in Fingerprint Friday today started by Pampering Beki so check it out if you would like to participate...pretty neat...but I will share what she has to say about it. The following taken from Pampering Beki's site ~ but kind of where the idea started for her from this song...

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says

"I can see the fingerprints of God

When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god"

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

Happy Friday Everyone!

10 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What cute little girls and a beautiful Fingerprint from God..They like the birds and so do I..It is a happy venture.
Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Snowcatcher said...

Very touching. Makes me want to read more. Your blog is very attractive.

Laurie said...

I love that song! It's been one of my favorites for a long time now. Darling pictures of the girls, Martha! They are just tooo cute!!

artsyclay said...

Aw, what precious little girls! You are blessed with the best Fingerprints. ♥

Rebekah said...

Welcome to Fingerprint Friday... such a great post! I believe looking at the blessings in our lives makes the bad stuff shrink to it's rightfully small place in our lives.

You have a lovely blog, your kids are beautiful, and so are your pictures! See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

You do have a lovely blog! I love the pictures of your children especially the one of them looking out the window.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

These girls are so precious!

Julie said...

it sounds like it was just one of those weeks at times...

i hope that this week will be much better and that the situation you described gets better or at least less difficult to deal with. it takes strong character though to handle things the way you have in that situation and i hope you give yourself credit. it would be easy to react negatively, but you didn't stoop to that level.

my dad always tells me when people treat you unkindly, that friendship is their loss.

i hope that this week goes more smoothly! :o)

Jeanne Oliver said...

When life is tough...and at some point it is for all of us...it is amazing to see all the blessings we have been given. Beautiful girls.

Anne Marie said...

that is a totally cute post~