December 3, 2009

Time...


It's time for...

some laughter...

some fun...

inspiration...

conversation...

learning...

opening up...

yummy appetizers...

a great glass of vino {or two}...

lots of pictures of EVERYTHING will be taken...I promise to snap photos of it all...because I will be at a very lovely place...and I cannot wait to share about it all!

and one of my favorite things is having some time getting to know all the wonderful women this weekend and seeing Kasey {hosting the inspired evening} and Tracey again...I will be inspired through so many lovely women this weekend...

and not to forget by any means I'm also having lunch with my friend Melanie...YIPPEE!!!

This is a girls weekend...just me going...a car trip by myself...

and I'm so excited!!! I haven't had a complete girls weekend since before kiddos...

AND it's TIME EVERYONE!

But before I continue on with that...

I was at Starbucks the other day with someone in my business...having coffee...talking over her upcoming event...and I saw an ornament hung in the window. I don't remember the exact verbiage of it...but it was something to the effect of ~

{adults} Not forgetting to have fun and enjoy the moments that children do...having fun like a child does...innocent...uninhibited...without worries...just plain old fun...

And yes I thought that was lovely...to me the Christmas season is all about inspiration, loving, giving, family, celebrating, faith, remembrance, tradition, and just believing!

{this beautiful packaging is done by Jamie where I got a beautiful bracelet from her shop...but I didn't even want to open this package it was so beautiful...I'll show you a picture of the bracelet next week}

Earlier in the week Madison and Hayley had their Christmas pageant at their school...both of them together...and as I got them dressed {Madison had to dress like a village girl ~ Hayley was supposed to wear her Christmas dress ~ and as I got them ready...I just smiled and saw how quickly time has gone by...

it is so bittersweet...beautiful...but I just want it to slow down too...I loved when I saw that saying at Starbucks ~ I just thought it was perfect! Just a reminder to really enjoy the simple things...like after I got the girls dressed trying to get their pictures...they were running back and forth from the tree to the front door having little races it seemed...it was just beautiful to hear their laughter...the real laughter...that laughter that makes you smile ear to ear...

and a time where I just didn't care really if their tights snagged {maybe I did a little} from them running around...but even though I was trying to bribe Hayley with chocolate to get just one picture where she wasn't running...it was perfect...a moment in time where I forgot about everything else around me...


{Hayley touching Madison's dress saying "Pretty...Pretty"...her new thing to say:)}

I loved it...

So Miss Madison as a little village girl...hence the cream top with a dressy skirt:)

And Miss Hayley in her Christmas dress...

Sunday as I arrive home...I will have soooo much to share...but first I will enjoy my family...I have some wonderful surprises and a weekend to share coming on this blog next week...I cannot wait...and it will be just in time for Christmas!

Blessings and inspiration to you all!

4 comments:

Amanda Bruss said...

I LOVE that last picture!!! Gorgeous!!! And of course as usual I cannot wait to read your next blog!!!

the wild raspberry said...

have a great weekend....sounds like so many wonderful things are going on
your girls are delightful~
chasity

Jeanne Oliver said...

I hope this weekend is what you are hoping for. Your girls are precious!!!

Kasey said...

I miss you already!
I love what a beautiful person you are sweet martha!!!
xo