March 11, 2010

ooohhhh....the signs of Spring...

 this weekend...


I'm sending you sweet signs of Spring
the tulips are about to arrive...oh I am happy and giddy over this




a hug


or two hugs if you need them



a pretty little apron to wear in your kitchen



pretty grey skies...even if it means rain...at least it's going to be the Spring rain, right?


and perhaps some exploring to find those perfect items you have been looking for




and of course some smiles for you...


Okay...well...since I just got done watching a show...

a big ole' question mark as to why oh why 2 of my favorites did not make the top 12 on American Idol...
oh boy...I still have a couple of favorites left...well 2 guys and 2 girls left...
but I am saddened...Lilly and Alex no more....{sigh}
thank goodness it was taped because if it was live I probably would have been more upset you know...why that makes a difference I have no clue but it just does...

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Darling pictures- sisterly love is just too cute! :) And I'm with you on Idol- they missed out on some talent if you ask me!

Kristin said...

okay...seriously, really not fair...your girls are in sundresses!! sigh...i doubt our day will ever come...we are suppose to get more snow this weekend...good grief we haven't gotten rid of the snow from October!?!?
*love* the photos of your girls, they are adorable...i'm thinking we need to get our darlings together to explore to their hearts content!

hugs,
kristin

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for spring too, I just noticed a little flower blooming on one of our trees...talk about exciting :)

I can't believe Lily and Alex both got sent home, I'm really thinking this season isn't that good already and now they send home two of maybe the 5 that were actually good :(

Anonymous said...

what a couple of cutie pies! I love tulips!

Amanda Bruss said...

Oh Martha, I love it...And our tulips are about to bloom too!!!! I meant to tell you the other day!!!! I'm super excited!!! The girls look so beautiful!!!

Stina said...

Cute photos.:-)
Stina

Seizing My Day said...

I have one little red tulip that popped out already... I love it! I was thrilled to see it! Sweet sisters! love your pictures!
Just Jenn~

jules said...

I would love tulips already. We still have snow, but it is melting. :-)

Farmgirl Paints said...

How sweet. Got me really wanting spring. Loved Tara's apron.

koralee said...

I so love coming over to visit you...your images always make me smile and remember the days when my 3 girls were young. xoxoxo

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Such sweet sisters!

My friend told me there is a vote for the worst singers website for people who hate american idol. It makes me wonder if its true, they didnt deserve to go home!

Kasey said...

it rained here all day....
i love the rain...it means spring!!!
xo

sarah said...

i can't wait for spring!!!!

you should check out the darling little girl dresses at target. so cute!

sarah
www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yeah for Spring and cute sundresses. It is really warm here today, 75...and I am loving every minute.I think today I will give my punk two hugs and some snuggle time out in the sun! your package is going out today!! xoxoxo