February 15, 2010

love is...

well lets first start off by saying...this is way late...but just know I didn't have internet all week where I was so I had it for well only for 3-4 hours one day...so I have sooo many things to catch up on

but thought I should still do it anyway...and by the way...thank you all for your love and support with my last post...your comments and e-mails I received were truly near and dear to my heart...and you know it was so easy to trust you all with my deeper thoughts and feelings...especially since I have kept it in for so long...you all are the best and some great friends:)

love is...

finding different ways to create hearts together...in the sand, nonetheless...
love is knowing your past of great and difficult times...
{now why this picture loading side-ways...I have no idea}

your present of great times...
and a future of both more to come together...

love is...taking your own pictures that never really turn out...

love is...having your husband make you feel comfortable in a picture by yourself...because it was hard...


love is...being able to just lay in the sand all day with your hubby and know that you don't really even need to say words...although I must say he would definitely remind me of lunch time:)
love is...having your husband laugh at you because it was so cold on the beach a few days that you stayed laying there with a towel {as your blanket} so you can still enjoy the sounds of the ocean...


love is...walking down to a little place on Valentine's morning to watch the sun rise so beautifully...

love is...a big ole' kiss
love is...your husband giving you a hug because you miss the girls...


love is...seeing the most handsome man look back at you...


love is...taking walks on the beach together...

love is coming home to your oldest snuggling with you when she doesn't normally snuggle...
and my youngest waking up and saying "Hi Mommy" over and over with a little miss you in there too

and love is...knowing you can trust, laugh, cry, and spend an entire day in an airport coming home on Valentine's Day and still feel like it's been a pretty romantic day...

Happy Valentine's Day!

13 comments:

Chris K. said...

Awesome words Martha! A good way to remember what is important these days...now to go forth and make this week awesome too. Another great blog.

jules said...

I love your pictures, they make me miss summer so much!

Love is so many things...

Mary said...

Such a sweet post! And I will say it again. You look darn cute in that dress! Take your picture more often! ;o) ~mary~

Darlene said...

I really enjoyed that post. Looks like you had a wonderful day... and the pictures are awesome. Happy V-Day, a day late!

paige said...

what precious words!
& beautiful images too girlie
xo

Shannon said...

Your pictures are beautiful and makes me miss the ocean!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

DustyLu said...

Beautiful! Touching and romantic. Thank you for sharing and being so real! ~lulu

Unknown said...

Oh Martha what a darling post!!! You are just the sweetest thing! I love all of the adorable pictures you've shared today...too cute!

I'm glad you have such a great trip ~

:) T

koralee said...

Adore your post....your words are amazingly sweet. I missed you last week...but looks like you had a wonderful time..hope your week is just as wonderful. xoxoxo

Kasey said...

Happy vday my friend.
I've missed you.
I am back and catching up.
I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
xo

Unknown said...

Your love is so beautiful! I adored this post. It made my day brighter : ) I saw a comment you left at Lemonade making Mama's blog today and I came over to say hi :)

Blondiensc said...

Martha what a sweet post and looks like a wonderful vacation!! I love the photos of the sand and you kissing your man! Happy day to you sweet girl, xo, Tara

LuLu said...

Love is grand!!! Your pictures are beautiful!! Oh i'm so happy you had your beach vacation!! Welcome back sweet friend,
xo,
LuLu